nuffnang

save with me

Saturday, February 28, 2009

.bak to college.

Another day after tml and i'm gona go bak to setapak.. Having such a long holiday wit my family, frenz plus celebrated soo much events and so outings made me feel heavy of leaving klang. A week or two i may have come bak, but wouldnt be that often anymore.

i miss. and... i'm sad. Well this is what life should be. Thanks to those that had me accompanying them or should i say dey accompanied me. I'm gonna look forward!, yet keep me in yours heart alwizz..

Wangsa Maju and TARC>>i'm back..
Klang>>i will be back..

~await my next sem break~

2 comments:

  1. haiz~~~~~~~~~
    i feel so sad lar...
    hvn enjoy my holiday then end like tat@@''

    hahaha!
    TARC..~ I BAK ALSO.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. my darryl a ba
    write blog le
    so srprise abou it
    haha
    back TARC can c me wat
    dun so sad ya
    lol

    ReplyDelete