nuffnang

save with me

Monday, March 16, 2009

.fucking rain.

BAD BAD day!!or should i say daysS..

Days being so like fucked up and down or upside down. Plus i'm sick now..

I don't have any fate with rain or water these days..


Event 1 :The sky is dripping water down to the earth. Yet i was dropped by the road by my friend after college.. And my whole lower body all wet.>>NVM.

Event 2 :Early in the morning to college and it rains again.. Not wanting to miss class, so i took an umbrella to college.. Same things happened, i'm all wet! Fuck! Have to take ktm back to Klang some more.>>STIL OK!

Event 3 :My stupid or should i say useless cousins and family whom stayed at my house for whatever fucking reason caused almost the whole 2nd floor of my house to be flooded by waters Probably the pipe in their room wasn't off.>>FUCK THEM!

Event 4 :Yesterday 6pm was taking ktm back to KL. Just about reaching the stesen, a train boarded off. So 'sui'. Then waited 1hour ++ while the opposite lane of the ktm had passed away FOUR trains.. Meanwhile it rains damn kao fuckinngggg heavy...worse rain i ever experienced. Imagine me, waiting in the ktm with umbrella, yet whole body stil wet. Could you imagine it? See how terrible it is? Fuck & fuck!>>FUCK OFF!!!

Event 5 :Went to college eventhough i really sick. End up rain AGAIN.. Bad words starting with "F"*** , "C"**** , "K"** , "L"****** all coming out from my mouth! really sick of all this.Electricity ran off due to the rain..Waste my time.

FUCKING WATER..

Sorry for being rude with all this.. Cant stand all that happened! Its like so so bad luck.. I wonder why all these happening to me.. I think i shall even not to drink water nor shower..


I SHOULD and I MUST AVOID WATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment