nuffnang

save with me

Saturday, March 07, 2009

.result result & result.


Name :TEE THIAM CHAI
Reg. Number :08WBD04979
I/C Number :901209-10-5435
Course :DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS STUDIES (BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)

Result :
AACS1754 BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS & APPLICATIONS >> A

AAMS1743 QUANTITATIVE STUDIES >> A

ABBE1023 MACROECONOMICS >> A

ABFA1024 FUNDAMENTALS OF ACCOUNTING >> A-

AELE2263 ENGLISH FOR COMMUNICATION >> B+

AEMS2042 BAHASA MALAYSIA LANJUTAN >> A-

ASCG1182GYM WORKOUT >> S

Remarks : -
Date of Release :07 MARCH 2009


What I been awaiting had come true. I'm glad that after all my hard time, I could sees a result which could satisfy me..
I didnt score well in English in which I really got no idea. Semester 1 I scored a B+ and so do semester 2.. TARC>>what the hell is wrong with your system in marking my English paper! I'm not the only case, the cleverest girl in my class faces the same thing. I felt that I'd done quite well in it, but ......

Many of them congrates me in hoping a meal from me.. Haha. Anyway no problem, since I'm floating on the air now..xD

Honestly I don't know why I'm not that happy as I thought.. Seeing some of
my classmates getting their results with smiling face, its nice.
Unfortunely, my best friend in college he don't really score well. He wasn't
happy, yet i know he had act tough infront of everyone..

All I wanted to tell him:
Brother, this is just one semester, few more to go weyy.. Look forward always and cheer up! Do better next paper..

Upon getting my result i called up my beloved housemate, and she do feel happy on my behalf. As she can't log into the college web at home, I helped her out since I'm at college with pc beside me. Expression changes as I told her; her result>>a sombre atmospehere tends to appear in me..
She was sad and she cried.
Back home and seen her with unhappy face, a 'U' on my face turns 'n'..

Words for her:
Ah ni a ah ni, u get less A's but at least your CGPA rises. Be glad kayy... *smile*

Those who didnt did well, nevermind! Do better next time..

Hard work beats genius down


~stay happy & be happy~

1 comment: