nuffnang

save with me

Sunday, May 24, 2009

.once in a blue moon.



HELLO everyone in this freaking planet
susan is here to help darryl the tee to update his freaking LAME awesome blog
*was being forced by him to be more accurate.SOBS*

anyway,back to the topic!
as what the DONG said, oh yea!i am stink but who cares?? =p
and YES,he have mentally-abused and physically-abused me!!
ARGHH
all thanks to this bro, i am officially phobia towards shuttlecock and people standing behind me
*i might just play single next time * *winks*
and a very big thank you to him too for...
......
well,just have a look for yourself then!


the night after he abused hit me with shuttlecock

next day
HELP!! CALL 1800 - SISTER-ABUSE - ARGH!
okay.enough of that.i was being lame actually since his blog is all about being lame!
*evil laughs*

an introduction on darryl the tee aka the duck aka the kiam chai
a dude who is clumsy but kind
a dude who is kiddy but mature at times *cough*
a dude who is good at maths but afraid of cockroaches *out of topic*
a dude who fetches me around like a driver everytime
overall,he's just a good bro for me
thanks for being there for me , my lil bro who will never ever grow up
*same goes to ivan*
teehee!a little tiny weeny special dedication to another bro, ivan


what can we say about darryl based on the pictures above?
EATING IS HIS PASSION!
*he seems like a garbage bin to us since he helped us finish off our food yesterday in mamak*
LMAO

*see D, i am born to be kind-hearted! nothing ugly right? grrr*

anyway, "buat baik dibalas jahat" is what i can say about D
booming and ordering me is his hobby
what the heck?
show some respect to the older sis can boh? you memang kanasai!
wakakkaka

a picture of me and the little dude!

the very first picture of US!
brotherly and sisterly LOVE!

psst to darryl : sorry dude for not spending enough time with you during your holiday, but, will make it up to you once you are back to klang on weekends aight? and I OWE YOU NOTHING since you hit my freaking pretty innocent face with shuttlecock TWICE! FUCK you for that..oopsy!

darryl said its no good to scold bad words.hence, no bad words are allowed here!!
@_@ *innocent*
okie larh.promise you not to scold bad words larh.
but..NO GURANTEE !

oh ya,before i "buzz off" as what D said,
as you guys know from his previous post
i am SUSAN
his beloved sister.wakakak!


and DARRYL TEE AH CHAI, U BETTER APPRECIATE THIS!
I DIDNT EVEN UPDATE MY OWN BLOG!GRR~~!

til then, folks!


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

1 comment:

  1. boom me kao kao huh...
    better watch out!, but its meaningful after all..
    APPRECIATE it weyy...=D

    beloved sister>LOL!i'm respecting u as not to respect u..same can goes to u..
    wat i wana clarify here is dat,
    eating is not my passion!plus i'm not garbage bin. FUCK you for that...hahaa.

    good editing, that photo is so fake!next time let u smack my face bak lo..
    thanks sisterly hill for this post..tada.

    ReplyDelete