nuffnang

save with me

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

.sportyy baby.

Stayed in college for the whole toot tooOt day yesterday...
Class ended at 2 and thats the time I went pool with my colleagues. and I mean swimming pool. haha.
Swimming maniac of the day>ME, James, C.Hong and Evelyn.
.
then its badminton time..
There is a competition there but I wasn't participating. Just played a few rounds with my friends and yess we watched the game there..
J.Hao and C.Hong lost in their first game for don't know why... Their opponent wasnt that good and I guessed they were tension as its a competition.. Sorry guys no next year for you unless you keep up with advanced at TARC.
.
Sighly we lefted the court and head toward basketball court for our next course match there..
I watched watched and watched..... and

DBU lose lose and yes they lost!(again) I wouldn't say no nor say yes... bo rasa to me..=D
play better next time if there will be another match sometimes I don't know when.
reached home around 9o'clock..
time to zZz......

and I wana emphasized here.
show me some respect otherwise fuck off peoples...

will update again soon,
lotsa assignment to catch up
buzz off sucker(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment