nuffnang

save with me

Sunday, June 20, 2010

.meeting roleplay.

Was having roleplay regard to conducting a meeting for the subject AELE4163 English for Management.

Cracked my head and soul figuring the contents of the script. It was a tough job as the roleplay havta be around 20minutes.
Well, by hook or by crook the script is all done. Although not that good compared to others, at least I'm satisfy with the end-result.

And now, sigh the roleplay ended.
Tiring preparing everything but overall it was fun having assignments like this. At least we had a picture how a meeting looks like although in reality it would be something different.

Here is the 2 groups that presented one the very first day. They broke the ice by being the first!

The group of the handsomes, the 5M. aw I should be in there.

The group of 4M 1F
M for male
F for female


Meanwhile their roleplay was going on, this is what happenned.

A monkey and a dinosaur appear in the class. HAHAHA! sorry Joy for posting this silly looked photo.
We're cute, ain't we? Dare you say NO? :)


Day two was the presentation of the group below.

The group of 4F 1M

And also my group. Thanks to GraceYee for recording my group's roleplay on the day. Holding the handphone for 20minutes ain't easy. haha. not uploading the video here.

Too bad no photo of ours when we were conducting our meeting. Infact, I asked Grace to snap photos, and she tooked video. Buuu........ for her and thankyou on the other hand. :)

I still got something not so formal about my group.

Its me here, the Chairperson of the day!

And as usual the LOA person, the Felicia.
fyi LOA stands for lack of attention. :)


ShirTheng and I

Me and Felicia

Didn't manage to snap personally with others, my apology here.
Not forgetting, sorry to the last group that will be presenting the day after tomorrow. You guys are skipped in my blog for this post, timing bo ngam haha.

Would say WELL DONE to every group for their efforts. and the best for the remained one group.
and haha, time for me to raise my tail, so far I'd got the highest mark in my class.*beat me the last group alright*

Before ending, I present the photos of my group.


Let me introduce my charming group mates. In case 'you' are interested with any, let me know. :)
Moving from right to left is SiewLi, PeyYee, ShirTheng, Felicia and the very me, Darryl.

I do enjoyed working out with this group of peoples.

Byeee people. I hereby adjourned the post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment