nuffnang

save with me

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

.22.09.10..

22.09.10
Its Mid-autumn festival of year 2010.


Been put aeroplane by cousins who promised to come over my house to celebrate this wonderful night. But nevermind, I still have my parents and siblings here.

Hope everyone been blessed by the full moon. and enjoyed the night.

On top of that, Happy Birthday Nicole Lee!
A girl, my bro's girlfriend.

So coincidently her birth date fall on the same day.
I knew you love the guitar that my bro gave. Remain close and lovely all times alright.

-beloved bro & nic-

Going for skating tomorrow with Susan and gang..
I heart you babes and dudes. Eager to see you guys tomorrow.. Will definitely enjoy.

Anyone is welcomed to tag along for tomorrow's event, whether you know them or not. The more, the merrier.

Lastly, goodluck ChiaHui, my sis for her SPM trial tomorrow. Of course, wishing every single SPM takers this year.
Goodluck and all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment