nuffnang

save with me

Sunday, September 19, 2010

.diary of cousins.

Half of my holiday gone already.
Gave the major portion of it to a cousin of mine that came Klang for a week time. She stayed @ JB and age 18 only; came here alone by bus. =)

Let me introduce my lil cousin.

-she is short, but cute ain't her-

Went a couple of place this few days.
Brough my cousin and bro to pyramid and i-city with a bunch of cousin and siblings.


Also for the first time in my life, I played golf @ KEC. We friend who went are big bunch of noobies wey...
Or should I say actually its not that easy to play as seen @ the square box.

Sigh, time passes so fast.
1 week left only, must fully utilize time to the max now. Let's continue holiday'ing while those whom supposed to back school have their time suffers. =D

toodles.
any vacation or holiday plans let me know yeah.
-cute bear bear-

No comments:

Post a Comment