nuffnang

save with me

Saturday, September 04, 2010

.thanks a ton.

Again, a clear blue sky with fantastic weather.

Hereby I would like to thanks every single tutors and lecturers for every single knowledge smacked into me and all guidance from zero to hero,

Although I'm not one now, soon and I will be one.
A real hero, not a mystical one.

Special thanks to MsChin for being so strict to us, I understand your hardwork and btw that paper was real tough.
As what you often said, we're going to die a thousand deaths for not attending your class.
I guess most of us died yesterday as in your paper. haha.

But I would say, some time and most of the time, YOU'RE WRONG FOR MISJUDGING US!

I admit, we are still in the comfort zone, as to the parable of the boiling frog.
Often, it's the nature of every single student, *correct me if I'm wrong, but that doesn't means you can jump to conclusion whenever some unwanted matter arises.

Anyway, thanks a ton every educator for being passionate in leading us!
Sayonara..

p/s: We will grow as the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment