nuffnang

save with me

Friday, October 08, 2010

.art of craziness.

What happen when life goes bored?

Nonsense people like me and you get nuts and do stupid stuff.
Would like to present a piece of art done during diploma without anyone knowing it.. I still remember its during the boring MsAnne's tutorial class.

The very first is the kawaii lil Siewli that always been a good friend of mine. She never fails to help me out whenever I needs help.
Thanks LiLi for all hard work you'd helped me out. Arigato kozaimas!

And not forgetting ShirTheng that small lil doggy girl that accompanied us; cheering the whole class @ all times.

I don't know why Soon looks this way, perhaps the word BANANA with 'dick head' - value-added by ahsoon himself. describes him best.
and that is the reason he looks like a banana. haha. Sorry Soon. :)

Felicia is going to kill me for posting this here right now. but who cares,

You looks JUST NICE and JUST CUTE!
(right peoples on earth?haha)


I bet your bf loved this look of yours. haha.
*For entertainment only, don't get offended alright Felicia. Darryl never mean to harsh you anytime although I might sounded like I mean it. Sorry too. *

Signing off, I looks good all the while.

presented by
[D]arryL tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment