nuffnang

save with me

Friday, June 03, 2011

.imprisoned inside me is a secret.

“Don’t tell anyone who I am.”

If this is something that Spiderman says to Mary Jane after she discovers his secret identity, it makes perfect sense. He has to keep his secret to protect his loved ones, and he probably doesn’t want his friends knowing that he spends his evenings prancing around the city in colored spandex.

As to me, I'm placing a thick thick veil to the secret mission I'm currently on to. Give me a week time to realise the mission and by then, mission impossible would have to place a green light changing it to mission possible! =D
It's late late night right now, blogging had became my good friend at this hour. Good issue ain't it?

Time will come and everything will be revealed. I'm proud with myself whenever I felt that I'd done with what I suppose to do, what I'm born to do, what I'm fated to do..
Do my role, that's what matter. and I know you're wondering wtftootootrain am I saying right now. All I can tell, you don't have to know! haha.

Goodluck and Goodnight. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment